BMW will recall a small number of 2015 i8s because of a problem with the dynamic stability control hydraulic unit.
BMW i8 Recalls
Some 223 examples of the 2014 BMW i8, built between May 16, 2014 and September 16, 2014, are being recalled over a potential fuel leak. A bolt used to secure a ground cable from the chassis structure to the fuel tank could have been welded improperly; if so, gas might leak from the tank.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX
Get recall details from the NHTSA and find out what to do if your car been recalled.