BMW was one of the biggest corporate supporters of the 2012 London Olympics, earning the right to be its official car sponsor. But it wasn't just ponying up a few dozen 7 Series for the IOC that got it this plum gig. BMW made a commitment to meet specific CO2 emissions targets for the vehicles it provided.
BMW ActiveHybrid 740 Videos
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies