The BMW 5 Series has been around for a long time, and the 2016 model is expected to be the last of its generation, at six years old.It has aged well with its traditional looks (updated for 2015).Some impressive challengers have a lot to offer, namely the Cadillac CTS, Audi S6 and S7, and Jaguar…
- Reviewed by New Car Test DriveREAD MORE
- Jeremy Clarkson picks 10 Terrible Cars
- Mercedes-AMG GT goes topless for 2017
- Car Questions: Autoblog's new Q&A platform
- Emissions will kill us before we run out of oil
- How to go autonomous for under a grand
- Ride along with us in the new AutoblogVR app!