BMW 335d News
Photos have hit the web this morning showing the facelifted 2009 BMW 3-series. There is nothing dramatically different but the front fascia and rear taillights have been subtly reshaped. On the inside trim has been updated and the universally hated iDrive system has finally been given a completely new interface which is reportedly much easier to navigate. Perhaps of most interest to American drivers is the upcoming 335d model. The 335d will hit the streets of America this fall with a 3.0L six cy
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies