Parent, Safe Teen Driving Advocate, AutoblogTim Hollister, of Hartford, Connecticut, lost his 17 year old son Reid in a one car crash in 2006. Since then, Tim has become a nationally know authority on safe teen driving, focusing on parenting of teen drivers. His award-winning national blog for parents of teen drivers, From Reid's Dad, receives 30,000 visitors per month, and his book, Not So Fast: Parenting Your Teen Through the Dangers of Driving, was published in 2013 by the Chicago Review Press.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX