Anything that takes guesswork of ordinary commutes can only be a good thing. More often than not, driving is a pain in the seat.
Associate Contributor, AutoblogNeal Pollack is the award-winning author of eight books of fiction and nonfiction. He has written journalism and essays for Vanity Fair, The New York Times Magazine, Esquire, GQ, Men's Journal, Slate, Salon, Wired, and many other publications. His automotive writing has appeared on Yahoo! and on Jalopnik. He's also a three-time Jeopardy! champion. Neal lives in Austin, Texas, with his wife and son.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX