Bentley is recalling 27,640 examples of the Continental GT, GTC and Flying Spur worldwide because of a loose battery cable joint. The campaign includes 7,778 of them in the US.
Bentley Flying Spur Recalls
- Noah Joseph
- Oct 30, 2013
An issue involving carbon-ceramic brakes has prompted Lamborghini and Bentley to recall certain models so equipped. The problem, according to the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration, revolves around the stainless steel screws that secure the brake rotors, which are prone to corrosion when exposed to salty conditions.
- 2018 Mustang GT does 0-60 in under 4 seconds
- How dealers are price-gouging Dodge Demon
- New Car Buying Guides
- 2018 Honda Accord is sleeker, more efficient
- Mercedes X-Class pickup truck revealed
- Find and compare 2017 Models
Get recall details from the NHTSA and find out what to do if your car been recalled.