Bentley is recalling 27,640 examples of the Continental GT, GTC and Flying Spur worldwide because of a loose battery cable joint. The campaign includes 7,778 of them in the US.
Bentley Flying Spur Recalls
An issue involving carbon-ceramic brakes has prompted Lamborghini and Bentley to recall certain models so equipped. The problem, according to the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration, revolves around the stainless steel screws that secure the brake rotors, which are prone to corrosion when exposed to salty conditions.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies
Get recall details from the NHTSA and find out what to do if your car been recalled.