The Audi RS5 is a bit of an odd duck in the brand's US lineup. At the moment it is one of only two RS models – the other being the TT RS – atop a pyramid of A and higher-performing S models. It is not, however, the brand's flagship performance model – not even close – that space being occupied by variants of the R8 supercar, specifically the V10 and GT models, and upcoming 560-horsepower RS7.
Audi RS 5 Reviews
1 / 1
1 / 1
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies