A new report calls out Toyota, FCA, VW, and Mitsubishi for continuing to sell new vehicles in the US that have defective Takata airbags.
Audi R8 Recalls
Not even supercars are safe from recalls. Audi is recalling certain R8 Spyders for a potential fuel leak, caused by the fuel supply line rubbing against the heat shield in the engine compartment. According to a report from the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration, this effects droptop R8s built between May 18, 2010 and June 22, 2011.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX
Get recall details from the NHTSA and find out what to do if your car been recalled.