The National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA) issued a recall this week on the 1998-2000 Audi A6. This recall is interesting, though, because it's on the fix of another recall.
Audi A6 Recalls
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX
Get recall details from the NHTSA and find out what to do if your car been recalled.