British automaker Aston Martin is recalling 6,076 vehicles for locks that work a little too well.
Aston Martin Virage Recalls
There have been quite a few recalls to report lately, but as proof that no automaker is immune from the bug, the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration has announced a recall that affects almost the entire 2012-13 Aston Martin lineup of vehicles. A total of 689 DB9, Rapide, Virage, V8 Vantage and V12 Vantage models built between May 2012 and April 2013 are being recalled due to an issue with the throttle pedal arm that could cause it to break without warning. Only 498 recalled vehicles a
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX
Get recall details from the NHTSA and find out what to do if your car been recalled.