A bad indicator that could convince customers that affected cars are in park, even when they aren't, has pushed Acura to issue a stop-sale for the V6-equipped TLX sedan. The company has already alerted the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration of the potential safety defect.
Acura TLX Recalls
- VW Atlas ticks all the boxes, but I just can't care
- 2018 Rolls-Royce Phantom revealed
- New Car Buying Guides
- Bollinger Motors' B1 electric sport utility truck
- 2018 Honda Accord is sleeker, more efficient
- Find and compare 2017 Models
Get recall details from the NHTSA and find out what to do if your car been recalled.