Think Global is best known for a tiny, electric car called the City that features plastic body panels. The company was originally founded in Norway but later was briefly owned by Ford. The automaker started building the models in the US in Elkhart, IN, in 2010. However, production ended in 2011 when the business went bankrupt.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX