Subaru is the automotive division of Japanese conglomerate Fuji Heavy Industries. The brand is known for its exclusive use of horizontally opposed boxer engines and standard all-wheel drive on most models. Toyota currently owns a 16.7-percent stake in Subaru's parent company and the two brands share production facilities in the US.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX