Question of the Day: What's the creepiest car ever?
The car that just makes your skin crawl.
To me, the creepiest car in recent years is the Toyota Echo, with its unpleasant proportions and painfully tiny wheels, not to mention its appearance in the film One Hour Photo, in which it was driven by a particularly loathsome Robin Williams character. What's your choice?
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models