In case you care, Clarkson and May are anti-Brexit
On the one hand, it's tame in comparison to some of the campaign shenanigans we've been subjected to in the US lately. On the other, uh, why should Britons listen to them? There's pretty much no substance to their plea, although they could have pointed out that British and foreign automakers operating there have made a case for staying in the EU.
If you want a slightly more thorough and still entertaining take on the Brexit issue from a Brit, go watch the most recent episode of Last Week Tonight with John Oliver.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies