1969 Ford Mustang Boss 429 rumbles into Jay Leno's Garage
Little wonder, then, that the Boss 429 remains highly sought-after among collectors, some of which have proven willing to spend well into six figures at auction to put one in their garage. Given those prices, extensive restoration is almost a given, and Marcus Anghel of Anghel Restorations is apparently the go-to specialist for the job. So he stopped by with his latest project for a little chat in this latest episode of Jay Leno's Garage.
Ford Mustang Information
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies