Gran Turismo Sport trailer shows how pretty Gran Turismo Sport will be
The gameplay trailer above, number two in what we'll now assume is a series, gives a look at the crazy-detailed cars and backdrops. You can see the Bugatti Vision Gran Turismo sitting next to its electronic clay predecessor, a Mustang with tons of lights on it, and some footage of new cars and locations. The upcoming game also has a bunch of new features, like a detailed livery editor and new live gameplay modes. It also shows the new Scapes feature, which lets you place a car on different backdrops and, uh, take still photos. It's like an automotive marketing simulator! You can read more about the game with hands-on first impressions here.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies