VLF finally delivers first V8-powered, Karma-based Destino
As a reminder, the Fisker Karma ended up in foreign-ownership purgatory after the Fisker Automotive outfit hit financial troubles in 2013. That was around the same time we first heard rumblings about the Destino.
As the Destino has evolved (and the company that builds it has changed names and relaunched itself), some things remain the same. There's still a GM LS9 supercharged V8 in it, best known as the engine at the heart of the C6 ZR1, driving the rear wheels. The Destino starts at $229,000, and it's on sale, well, now.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models