Seinfeld teases Comedians in Cars Getting Coffee with new trailer
The field of cars is diverse as usual, with Seinfeld and Co. motoring around in a Mercedes-Benz 300 SL Gullwing, Mazda Cosmo, Volkswagen camper, Pontiac Firebird, and others. They ferry the comedians to the titular coffee stop, which also features heavy sandwiches and more substantial fare on occasion.
It's am enjoyable blend of calories, caffeine, and light-hearted banter. As Seinfeld sums it up, "please stop laughing. I've got a lot more to do."
Take 1:52 out of your day, and we promise you'll be fired up for the new season on Crackle.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models