2018 Ford Fiesta shows off its hot new body
It's a significant change, and it freshens Ford's small-car line in Europe. It will also fortify the company in the US market, though it will be more competitive if fuel prices surge. We expect three- and four-cylinder models to be offered. Inside, look for a more modern interior with the latest version of Sync. The Fiesta launched as a 2011 model, and its attractive appearance and fuel-efficiency have provided it staying power even as rival companies have rolled out new entries.
Still, Fiesta sales dropped by more than a third in May, and they're off 22 percent this year to just 21,475 units. Regardless of its age, market conditions aren't doing this car any favors.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies