Watch Chris Harris take a 360° tour of the new Top Gear track
Jumps, gravel, asphalt, splashes of water.
Harris gets the Mini fantastically sideways on the asphalt sections, and gives it some stick through the gravel sections and splashes of water. It's a bumpy ride tailored for the kitted-out Mini – even if one can't help but wonder if it would be better television to see a fish-out-of-water car like a humdrum, front-wheel-drive Astra thrashed through the course instead. The Mini almost has it too easy, even if celebrity drivers will surely find the track hard to master.
As a note of functionality, the video will only play as intended if you are using Google Chrome, says Top Gear.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies
From Our Partners
Here's all the footage of Ken Block's Top Gear Gymkhana segment that didn't make the showWatch Video