Top Gear turns into The Office in latest trailer
Matt LeBlanc and Chris Evans car shop, make idle chatter.
"It's like car tinder," LeBlanc muses. Then the clip cuts to hot cars, including a Ferrari, Ford Mustang, and an Aston Martin that will appear in the upcoming season. Steamy yet cheesy music plays in the background.
Apparently, LeBlanc gets to one he likes and wonders aloud, "How far is Glasgow?"
"Not that far," Evan replies, not looking up from his monitor.
Then the clip cuts to a Ferrari screaming away. Just a normal day at the office.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models