Liberty Walk stretches the notion of Ferrari's 360 and F430
The body kits are priced the same in Japan; roughly $18,000 for the fiberglass kit with front, rear, and side parts, $22,000 for a carbon-fiber version, and $26,500 for the carbon kit with the big carbon wing. All of the parts can be bought separately, and an air suspension kit manufactured by the American company AirREX is available for $8,000. In case you have a tired old 360 Modena hanging around in severe need of upgrades, a Liberty Walk body kit might just be the thing to spruce it up.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models