2016 Jeep Grand Cherokee recalled for wiring harness
The Problem: An improperly crimped wiring harness may cause the vehicle's shifter to become locked in Park or Neutral once the vehicle is brought to a stop.
Injuries/Deaths: None that FCA is aware of.
If you own one: FCA suggests owners use their parking brakes when exiting the vehicle. Affected customers will be notified when they may schedule service.
More information: An additional 2,095 vehicles in Canada, 538 in Mexico, and 2,472 outside the NAFTA region are also affected by this recall. Questions? Call the FCA US Customer Care Center at 1-800-853-1403.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies
Get recall details from the NHTSA and find out what to do if your car been recalled.
From Our Partners
Here's all the footage of Ken Block's Top Gear Gymkhana segment that didn't make the showWatch Video