Alfa Romeo Giulia police cars will save lives
Carabineiri will use special Quadrifoglio models to transport organs, blood.
The police version here adds the usual cop goodies like radios and lights, a portable defibrillator, LED flashlights in the doors, and one of those round signaling flags that Italians seem to love. There no mention of a cop motor or cop brakes, but that's probably not necessary. 'The Quadrifolgio tops the 2017 Alfa Romeo Giulia lineup with a 505 hp twin-turbo V6 capable of 0 to 60 mph in 3.8 seconds. When it eventually goes on sale in the US later this year or early next year, prices will range from around $40,000 for the base model to $70,000 in Quadrifoglio trim.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models