Taxi! Lamborghini Huracan granted cab license in the UK
It's more super than Uber.
The company keeping the Huracan, Special Wedding Cars, has used a white 2005 Gallardo for special occasions, as well as London taxis and doubledecker buses. But the cab license issued for the Huracan means it can be used for any journey.
The Huracan can top 200 miles per hour, but even when stuck in traffic, it's a better place to spend time than any old Ford with a tree-shaped air freshener and vinyl seat covers. The Huracan would need a bunch of fare stickers and some decorative dents to make it fit in with the rest of the taxi cab fleet.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies