Fire destroys warehouse full of Nissan Skylines
The warehouse of a Japanese specialty car importer caught fire on Sunday.
Sean Morris of IVI has been a significant figure in the USA Skyline import scene, and most of the destroyed cars were R32 Skylines. The company also has warehouses elsewhere, including Long Beach, so the entire inventory was not lost in the fire; some of the vehicles were also saved as they were being repaired. Morris was taking part in the One Lap of America event during the weekend, so he wasn't present to see his warehouse and Japan market cars devoured by the fire.
Full details of the fire are not yet available, but the loss of the dogs makes the entire ordeal a little bit sadder. No matter how rare the Skylines and other cars were, they are only made of metal.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies