The government is shaming people for texting and driving
Who knows if it'll actually work – one particular person seems to be a little indignant about it – but maybe a little public shaming by the feds is warranted. Better that than yet another fatal statistic.
This article by Nicole Lee originally ran on Engadget, the definitive guide to this connected life.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies