Watch a NASCAR pit crew change tires wearing superhero pajamas
The team was trained by Roush Fenway Racing and usually supports Chris Buescher in the NASCAR Sprint Cup Series, swapping rubber on his No. 34 Ford Fusion. In this video, the crew works on a Roush Mustang. The clip and the pajama day raise funds and awareness for the Casey Cares Foundation, a charitable organization that aims to lift the spirits of everyone affected by childhood illness.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models