Tesla cheat code unlocks Mario Kart Rainbow Road Easter egg
Don't need a D-pad, just a quick hand on the autopilot controls.
The Tesla founder unveiled yet another geeky Easter egg in the Model S' software that calls out Mario Kart's most iconic race track. According to Musk, drivers can access the feature by engaging the car's autopilot system four times "in quick succession." Do it properly and the Model S' autopilot display will get a psychedelic makeover.
You can check out what that looks like in the short video above.
Tesla Model S Information
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies