Watch a Dodge Viper driver show off his V10 all the way into a wall
A rolling launch of a Viper GTS produces expensive results.
The mean machine seems to be a second-generation Viper GTS in Stryker Green. To our knowledge, no photos have surfaced of the aftermath, so we wish both the driver and their most-likely bruised ego a speedy recovery. Who knows, maybe the Viper is also salvageable.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models