Experience Daytona in 27,894 photos
Warning: This is a little uneven to watch.
Porsche has won the Daytona endurance race more than any other manufacturer, with 18 overall wins to its name – way ahead of second-place Riley whose Daytona prototypes have dominated the race in recent history with 10 wins from 2005 through 2015. This year an LMP2 prototype built by Ligier and powered by Honda won for the first time, with the Corvette team dominating the GT categories. Porsches came in third in GTLM and second in the GTD class.
Porsche 911 Information
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models