Can a diesel wagon be worthy of the Focus ST name?
It's the oil-burning, long-roofed version of the Ford Focus ST. Ford rolled out this combination nearly two years ago. Being a diesel, of course, it packs less power than the gasoline version, but offers more torque. It still comes with a six-speed manual, and makes for a suitable rival to the Volkswagen Golf GTD.
We don't want to ruin the video above, so you'll have to watch all four and a half minutes to find out what the Carfection crew thinks of it, but suffice it to say that it's different.
Ford Focus Information
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies