Audi R8: Commander
We're not sure that "Choosing the moon brings out the best in us" is an appropriate tag for an automaker, much less a German automaker. But hey, when it comes to commercials that air during the Super Bowl it's all about playing up greatness, America, and working in Rock and Roll anthems. Audi hits all three here. 205-horsepower supercar? Check. Great moment in our national history? Check. David Bowie's Starman? Check. Add in a dollop of the R8's wicked V10 engine noise and, well, we'll watch this one more than once. And in case you want more R8 and Bowie, click here for the extended version.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX