The Hyundai Genesis is dead! Long live the Genesis G80!
The official transition from Hyundai Genesis sedan to Genesis G80 happens this summer, with the 2017 model year car. We don't expect the G80 to be too different from the existing 2016 sedan, though Hyundai officials tell us some more Genesis announcements will take place at the New York Auto Show in March. Hyundai already confirmed a smaller Genesis G70 sedan will come to market, as will a sport coupe and luxury SUV.
See the new G80 in the images above, check out the all-new G90 flagship here, and watch the Hyundai/Genesis press conference from the 2016 Detroit Auto Show below.
Hyundai Genesis Information
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models