The airing of the automotive grievances
A Festivus For The Rest Of Us!
If you've ever been privy to a day in the Autoblog office, you know that the first chunk of every morning starts with a discussion about what we're driving, which usually spirals into rants about specific things about certain cars, automakers, or industry trends we absolutely hate. So in the spirit of Festivus, we're airing our automotive grievances for all to see.
Have a look at the video above to see what ticks off our editors the most. And, of course, air your own grievances in the comments below.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models