BMW 5 Series GT spied in the snow
For BMW, that means heading north with the new 5 Series Gran Turismo. This isn't the first time we've seen the hunchbacked five-door, as our spies captured it about six weeks ago testing in Germany. This new round of images doesn't reveal a great deal more about the 5GT, but it's further evidence that BMW is moving into the next stage of testing.
This still looks like it'll be a more stylish evolution of the original 5GT idea. And as our spies report, we can still expect a significant weight savings, too. We're still expecting the the second-gen 5GT to arrive in late 2016. Check out the full gallery of snowy spy shots up top.
BMW 550 Gran Turismo Information
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models