Petrolicious cruises with a high-mile Lamborghini 400 GT
Riddell's constant use of the coupe is exactly what Ferruccio Lamborghini would have wanted. The company made the 400 GT to eat up huge stretches of road at high speed through Europe. The beautiful sound of the 4.0-liter V12 beckoned the driver to keep going just a little more.
Riddell got lucky when he found the 400 GT and refused to let it go. Now the Lambo is like an old pal to him. He jokes about a few of the coupe's foibles, but after hundreds of thousands of miles together, they clearly have a deep connection.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models