Watch a 4-year-old remotely drive a Volvo dump truck
Sophie looks so excited behind the controls, and her reactions to the damage are among the highlights of the ad. After seeing a little girl roll the FMX and crash it through a building, the spot also superbly sells that idea that the truck could tackle a real job site.
Volvo Trucks has found great ways to advertise its equipment before. Whether its Jean-Claude Van Damme doing splits between big trucks or coaxing a hamster to drive one out of a quarry, the company's marketing team often creates the perfect stunt to get the point across.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models