Trophy truck chases Sasquatch driving a side-by-side for Recoil 3
Rather than going back to the desert, Baldwin heads into the woods of the Pacific Northwest for some Sasquatch hunting in Recoil 3. Not only is the mythical beast quite real in this video, but it's apparently quite good at piloting a side-by-side too. The result is a high-speed chase through the forest that eventually moves to the urban jungle. Like in the previous Recoil clips, Baldwin showcases his amazing control over the 800-horsepower truck, and the suspension soaks up serious punishment from some huge jumps. The cinematography makes the stunts look even more exhilarating by always showing the perfect angle of the action.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies