We get wet with Porsche's Cayman GT4 and 911 GT3 RS
A Pair Of Hot Coupes On A Soaked Road Atlanta
The track was soaked. But that didn't stop Kierstein from manhandling both coupes with confidence. Credit where credit's due, Alex said the tires on the GT3 RS were absolutely amazing, and proved helpful for getting the most out of the most hardcore 911 in these incredibly damp conditions.
Have a look at Kierstein's experience in both cars, in the video above. We can't wait to get these bad boys out on some dry roads.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models