Petrolicious finds a Porsche 356 that thrives on dirt roads
When he found it, Hummel's 356 had been sitting in a barn since the late '70s, and it looked extremely rough. Despite the beat condition, he eventually decided not to just let the coupe sit anymore and used some parts that he had to get it running again. Now, the Porsche with its flaking paint and ripped interior is Hummel's favorite companion for getting lost on rural roads.
While Hummel's story is fascinating, Petrolicious does a superb job on the cinematography, too. This 356 lives in some picturesque surroundings, and the video captures that scenery beautifully.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies
From Our Partners
Here's all the footage of Ken Block's Top Gear Gymkhana segment that didn't make the showWatch Video