Car Club USA: Waterfest
A Celebration Of Water-Cooled Audis And VWs In The Garden State
"It's massive," explained Garden State Euro's Ryan Topken. "You have tons of vendors, tons of events going on. There's the show. There's the drag strip. There's autocross."
"It's pretty much like a frat party for Volkswagens," added fellow club member Carlin Belkowski.
Will the guys from Garden State Euros head home with any hardware?
Each Car Club USA episode features a different car club or event from across the US, where passionate owner communities gather to share automotive experiences and embark on incredible adventures. From Main Street cruises to off-road trails, catch all the latest car club activity on Autoblog.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies