Ken Block shakes down the Ford Focus RS
Since this is an early preproduction vehicle that's still wearing camo, sadly Block isn't able to do any of the big, smoky slides that he's famous for. He does offer some driving impressions, though. He also talks about working with the Blue Oval to get a previous-gen Focus RS in the US. With the background about the model now out of the way, future episodes in this series are set to go deeper into the development and testing.
Ford Focus Information
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies