Uber's ride-sharing service is still suspended in France
Uber has had a tumultuous history in France: some of its cars were violently attacked last year, as taxi drivers protested its presence in the country to the point of blocking major airport roads. Even so, the company still runs a more traditional taxi-like service in the country, as well as in other parts of Europe where UberPOP is also banned, such as in Italy, Spain and Germany.
This article by Mariella Moon originally ran on Engadget, the definitive guide to this connected life.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models