Citroen Cactus M is ready for your beach vacation [w/video]
I'm also happy Citroen chose to show it off with the inflatable (yes, inflatable) roof in place, and with a super cool tent attachment out back. It goes to show that this is more than just a fancy showcar, but something that Citroen designed with actual working bits that show off the concept's versatility. It also makes me think there might be some ever-so-slight production intent. If that's the case, I might have to move up the dates on my next French vacation. This thing looks right at home on the beach.
There's not much more I can say about the Cactus M that I haven't already said, so check it out in the gallery above, see it in action in the video below, and agree with me about how cool it is, in Comments.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies