Korean man destroys Mercedes S63 to protest poor customer service
According to a translation of Almuraba, the owner in the clip was upset because the dealer refused to pickup and replace his car. We suspect there's likely more to the story than just that, but you're no going to get it from this video. Instead, watch as a man systematically puts dozens of divots into the S-Class and breaks every light he can find. The damage looks way too severe to just buff out, but once all the glass is replaced, at least the next owner wouldn't need to worry about dings (or large holes).
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies
From Our Partners
Here's all the footage of Ken Block's Top Gear Gymkhana segment that didn't make the showWatch Video