Autoblog In Cuba: Streets of Havana in hyperlapse
One day of the Autoblog in Cuba adventure took us to just such an area: a neighborhood outside of central Havana called San Francisco. I'm going to have a lot more for you on the trip we took and the car we drove next week, but you can get a fast-motion look at the drive route in the video here.
Even with nearly an hour's worth of driving compressed into just two minutes of video, you can get a great sense for the flavor of the place. It's worth noting that the traffic you see here is the most congested I saw Havana get: not very. I also drove into a carnival being setup, which was a mistake... Enjoy, and look for more from Cuba next week.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models