Mercedes-AMG teases C63 coupe
Unlike the last brief teaser, this latest clip shows the coupe completely free of camouflage. Although, the editing is so quick in the 15-second clip, you never really get a strong glimpse at the future model beyond its front bumper. Not that we're complaining about another opportunity to hear the growl from the 4.0-liter, twin-turbo V8.
After several videos and galleries of images with various looks at the new model, the wait to learn everything about the C63 Coupe is nearly over – the official reveal comes on August 19. All signs suggest that the two-door will offer the same choice as the sedan between 469 horsepower and 479 pound-feet of torque or 503 hp or 516 lb-ft versions of the twin-turbo V8 with a seven-speed gearbox.
Mercedes AMG C Information
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies